The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Dyna-ho-ho-ho

Dyna-ho-ho-ho Empty Dyna-ho-ho-ho

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Last edited by PeterCapo on Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WLT
    WLT

Dyna-ho-ho-ho Empty Re: Dyna-ho-ho-ho

Post by WLT Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:45 am

and seasons greetings to you as well. Two major Dynaco rebuilds planned for 2019. And some new cabinets for my Altec 615A duplex speakers. Should be a good year.
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Indeed. A finer gathering of folks I cannot imagine. Thanks to all for making our house sound so pretty. Look forward to another great year as we tangle, untangle, amuse and inform.
    A Christmas thought for you: I was looking through the "stuff for sale" from Needle Doctor, among others. Their latest offering is a $15,000 KT-120-based monoblock. It also features such marvelous innovations as the ability to switch from triode to tetrode modes on the fly; user-adjustable output tube bias, and; a "soft start" option. The more I read the description, the more it seemed almost plagiarized from the literature describing Bob's push-pull M-125 monoblocks, albeit it has a real fancy tube cage.
    Also came across this on Facebook this a.m.:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215385424214659&set=a.4698512226611&type=3&theater
    Enjoy, and have a great year!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:32 pm